Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Lounge

The Lounge is an extremely popular club here in Lusaka. You can hear the music from around the corner and as soon as you walk in you are stopped by a wall of people. It is easy for me to get overwhelmed here as the music is so incredible loud and they pack so many people inside it can be suffocating in more ways than one. If I am not in the right mind frame, this is not the place for me; when I am in the right mood though nothing compares, I can count on having a fun dance-filled night. There are two bars, one along the left wall and the other in the back right corner. There is soft lounge seating in a raised area in the front right corner and high-top cocktail tables on the left side. The middle is left open and in the back there is a small dance floor with floor-to-ceiling mirrored walls, although dancing often happens all throughout the small club.

No comments:

Post a Comment