Thursday, June 14, 2012

Office View

As I sit at work with a long to do list, including the always fun budgeting, I decided a quick blog post was due. The photo below is the view from my desk in my office at Levy Park which is one of the newer malls here in Lusaka. Bundled in a scarf (and often a jacket) to protect myself from the unnecessarily cranked up air conditioning I enjoy the sunny view of a parking lot and a bit of the city skyline. In front of me is our travel desk where our agents assist with trip bookings. To my right is the bureau of exchange.


Helpful hint: if traveling to Zambia the only place you can exchange Kwacha is right here in Zambia so be sure to change any leftover money back to dollars, euros, or pounds before you leave.... or you will just have to come back to Zambia to spend that Kwacha - which really isn't a terrible alternative. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment