Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Piglets!

Over the past 7 weeks we have had 3 pigs give birth here on the farm. In total we have welcomed 35 new piglets. When I first met the little guys my initial reaction was to name them... then I remembered what I had for lunch - pork ribs - and decided it was best for me to not get too attached as I will most likely have to say good-bye to them as they say hello to my dinner plate. Until they get older though I can still swoon over how adorable they are. The oldest are 7 weeks old and the youngest are 3 weeks old. I had to snap some photos to share before they got too big and lost some of their attractiveness.

The first group born

Feeding time, with the second group

The latest piglet additions

Too freaking adorable

PIG PILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment